Friday, May 21, 2010

terrible situation

I just have to express how discusted i am that some marine lost his life because a 'so called wife' couldnt keep her legs closed. I mean, one guy is dead, and the other is going to prison for the rest of his life because she couldnt be faithful. AND she gets to walk away and move on with her life like nothing ever happened. This is a tragic world we live in. My heart goes out the the Moore family for the loss of their son, brother, friend.

p.s- Mike says "he knew what he was doing was wrong". Ok i agree with that, but what SINGLE young man is going to pass up sex?? most men wouldnt. I certainly dont think its something he deserved to die over. :/

OK IM DONE VENTING.
OFF TO MORE POSITIVE AND HAPPY POSTING! :]

1 comments:

Chrissy said...

I here ya on that one hun! Its a load of crap! He didn't deserve to die for it!